After a very long summer hiatus where I was busy working at a video internship for the Center for American Progress, it’s time to head back to university to finish my last year of undergraduate studies. I cannot believe I’m a senior already! I realise there is still so much I need to accomplish/learn this year including:
1) Becoming familiar with Avid
2) Becoming familiar with Final Cut X
3) Becoming familiar with ProTools
4) Becoming familiar with After Effects
5) Improving my photography/getting quality stills to put together for a portfolio
6) Creating an impressive demo reel to show to prospective employers
7) Producing AT LEAST 3 personal video projects: an experimental “sensory” video, a narrative film that’s been in my mind for weeks and an interesting documentary on something. There’s a lot of preparation needed for all of this-but hopefully I can get all of this done!